Sunday, December 7, 2008

A day of Gifts


Here is what a wonderful birthday I had: Our day began by meeting a wonderful family that we shared a Holiday Hayride with, we choose our tree (artificial for 4 years), enjoyed lunch and began stringing lights. As expected, some of the lights were no good and we accepted that it we needed some new ones. Then I received many phone calls and the aforementioned family came by with a gift and sweet cards made by the children. During their visit, I was serenaded and presented with the cake that my hubby and children made to celebrate. To top it all off, I went to my sweet (and amazingly talented photographer) friend's house where she hosted a lovely intimate evening with a few ladies. I walked into the house to my waiting husband and off to bed.

No comments: