Sunday, February 8, 2009

All Bride's Party: Part I

A lovely friend of mine hosted a 'bride's party' Saturday night. The concept was that all of us Mommy's would shimmy ourselves into our original wedding gowns and have a lovely dinner and share stories/photos. Before I share more about the evening, I will share the pre-event. It was very sweet to get all dressed up again but this time have our children watching me. They were so excited and thought Mommy was a princess in her gown and fancy jewelry.

2 comments:

Janina said...

There are so many good things that come to my mind by doing this...what a very special event - twice! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. And you are the best for taking care of yourself so you can fit into your wedding dress after 2 kids later :-)

Anna Sawin said...

What a great idea! I've attended (and won!) a "wear-your-worst-bridesmaid-dress" party. Also fun, in a different way!